READY, SET, SMILE….
TUTTLE ECC PICTURE DAY
Wednesday, February 24th: early childhood center, elementary, & intermediate spring individual pictures & class pictures
Parents: Administration has sent out links for parents to sign in and create a parent portal in Infinite Campus.
These links are specific to your account and must not be shared!
Check Us Out…..
Tuttle Early Childhood Center is now on Facebook!
You can find our Facebook page under Tuttle ECC or by using the link below:
TUTTLE ECC DRESS CODE
Students will be expected to keep themselves well-groomed and neatly dressed at all times. Any form of dress which is considered contrary to good hygiene or which is distractive or disruptive in appearance and detrimental to the purpose or conduct of the school will not be permitted.
- Shirts advertising alcoholic beverages, or those with obscene or questionable printing on them will not be permitted.
- Because of their destructive nature, no metal cleats or taps will be permitted on boots or shoes.
- Students will be advised to use a Dollar Bill (which is six(6) inches) length wise from the bottom of knee cap to their thigh. Any shorts/skirts/dresses that are inside or touching this range will be acceptable. Students are asked to check this before they wear any shorts/skirts/dresses to school. If length of the clothing is in question the student will be sent to the office where they may then change or be sent home to change.
- Any skin exposed including holes must be at or below short length requirement.
- No saggy fitting jeans or shorts will be allowed. Underwear must not show above the shorts or pants. The waist band of the article of clothing is to be worn around the waist.
- Long, heavy chains, similar to those attached to some wallets, which can be slung or wrapped around the hand will not be allowed at school or school activities.
- No bare midriffs. All shirts should be tucked in or should be long enough that when the students puts their hands on top of their heads, no skin shows.
- Tube tops or halter tops are never to be worn. Straight back tank tops are allowed if shoulder straps are AT LEAST 1 INCHES WIDE. No off-the-shoulder tops, racerbacks, or backless garments are allowed.
- Hats, caps, stocking caps, and sunglasses will not be worn inside the school building or carried to classes.
- Any clothing that inappropriately exposes the body is not permitted.
- Hair Color: Natural hair colors are the only colors of hair accepted.
What an awesome community we have!
The Tuttle Education Foundation's sole purpose is to raise money to put directly back into the classrooms for our students. Please contact them if you would like to help or donate directly on their website. You can also find them on Facebook.
As always, Tuttle teachers and students appreciate everything you do for us!
We are a weather aware school and use SchoolWay as one way to notify our community of weather related announcements. If you have not had a chance to download the free app from the app store, do it today! You will receive instant push notifications form our schools. Click here.
For information on Enterovirus and Ebola Virus please by clicking here.