Phone (405) 381-2373 * Fax (405) 381-5018
Where the Adventure Begins!
AUGUST BACK TO SCHOOL INFORMATION
Tuttle Early Childhood Center
New Student Enrollment
for 2019-2020 School Year (PreK/Kindergarten)
FALL ENROLLMENT – Tuesday August 6th from 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Tuttle Elementary School
· State Issued Birth Certificate
· Most Recent Shot Records
· Most Recent Proof of Residency
Tuesday, August 13, 2019
6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
A class list will be posted in the entry hallway no earlier than 6 p.m. on August 13.
Meet Your Child’s Teacher and Bring Your Child’s School Supplies.
Tuttle Early Childhood Center New Student Enrollment
FOR STUDENTS NEW TO TUTTLE SCHOOL DISTRICT
OR WHO DID NOT ATTEND PRE-K AT TUTTLE SCHOOLS
Please come by our office at 400 E. Oak with the following information for enrollment:
1) CHILD MUST BE 5 YEARS OLD ON OR BEFORE SEPT. 1, 2019
2) LEGAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE (NOT HOSPITAL)
3) UP-TO-DATE IMMUNIZATION RECORD WITH THE REQUIRED SHOTS-- 5 DPT, 4 POLIO, 2 MMR, 3 HEP B, 2 HEP A,
AND 1 VARICELLA (CHICKEN POX—OR HAVE HAD DISEASE)
4) VERIFICATION OF RESIDENCE IN TUTTLE SCHOOL DISTRICT (UTILITY BILL, LEASE, ETC.)
1) CHILD MUST BE 4 YEARS OLD ON OR BEFORE SEPT. 1, 2019
2) CERTIFIED BIRTH CERTIFICATE (NOT HOSPITAL)
3) UP-TO-DATE IMMUNIZATIONS:
4 DTP, 3 OPV, 1 MMR, 3 HEP B, 2 HEP A AND
1 VARICELLA (CHICKEN POX)/OR HAVE HAD DISEASE
4) MUST BE RESIDENT OF TUTTLE SCHOOL DISTRICT AND
HAVE VERIFICATION: A DOCUMENT WITH TUTTLE
PHYSICAL ADDRESS—(CAN BE UTILITY BILL, LEASE,
DEPOSIT RECEIPT, ETC.)
PLEASE BRING SHOT RECORD, BIRTH CERTIFICATE, AND
ADDRESS VERIFICATION TO ENROLLMENT.
STUDENTS MUST HAVE ALL INFORMATION ON FILE TO BE PLACED IN A CLASS.
What an awesome community we have!
The Tuttle Education Foundation's sole purpose is to raise money to put directly back into the classrooms for our students. Please contact them if you would like to help or donate directly on their website. You can also find them on Facebook.
As always, Tuttle teachers and students appreciate everything you do for us!
We are a weather aware school and use SchoolWay as one way to notify our community of weather related announcements. If you have not had a chance to download the free app from the app store, do it today! You will receive instant push notifications form our schools. Click here.
The Wengage URL has changed. To access your students information use the following address...
Your username and password remain the same.
For information on Enterovirus and Ebola Virus please by clicking here.